Shredded Top Soil
A high quality top soil that is run through a shredding machine to break up all the lumps and make it very easy to work with and rake out. We keep this material in a building so it is always available.
- • for lawn areas, either to put in a new lawn or to top-dress an existing lawn or fill in holes or depressions in a lawn.
- • for gardens areas where the customer would like to amend the soil with their own products.
- • for bringing up the soil level along the house foundation to create a positive grade away from the foundation.
- • for planting of trees and shrubs where additional soil is needed.
This mix starts with the same high quality top soil we use for shredded top soil. To this we add compost and sand to make a highly nutritious soil mix that drains well and provides nutrition to you plants. We keep this material in a building so it is always available.
- • for flower and vegetable gardens and raised garden beds to allow your plants to grow to their full potential.
A high quality clay that is shredded to make it easy to work with.
- • used for making ball diamond mixes
- • for making straw-clay walls and for earthen plastering
- • sometimes used around a foundation of a house to help prevent water from penetrating to the foundation wall.
Natural materials composted to make a great amendment to your soil for gardening. These composts are added to you soil to improve soil structure and add nutrition. They can be also used as a mulch around flower beds, vegetable gardens or around trees and shrubs.
Screened Leaf Compost - made from leaves and grass clipping that have been composted and then run through a screening machine to remove any large sticks and debris.
Horse Manure Bedding Compost - made from the straw and sawdust used in the horse stalls that is mixed with the horse manure that is then composted down.